TNT has ordered a second season of Falling Skies, the alien-invasion drama from Steven Spielberg and DreamWorks TV that premiered last month with 8 million total viewers, making it cable’s top series launch this year. The series, starring Noah Wyle, has averaged 6.4 million total viewers in its first three episodes and is attracting strong ratings in overseas territories. The network has ordered 10 episodes for Season 2, which is slated to air in summer 2012.
Second-Season Order For 'Falling Skies'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Space Force' Workplace Comedy Series From 'The Office's Steve Carell & Greg Daniels Ordered By Netflix
Don Cheadle & Kathy Griffin In Twitter Beef Over His Not Defending Her After Severed Trump Head Flap - In 2017
Latest TV News
- Netflix Breaks Out Viewership Numbers For ‘You,’ ‘Sex Education,’ ‘Elite’
- NBC Orders ‘Lincoln’ Drama Pilot Based On ‘The Bone Collector’ Books
- Jimmy Kimmel To Celebrate Donald Trump’s First Term Halftime On Monday
- ‘Gen:LOCK’ Trailer: Michael B. Jordan Suits Up For Rooster Teeth Series
- ‘Descendants’ Star Cameron Boyce Joins HBO Comedy Series ‘Mrs. Fletcher’
- Netflix’s ‘Bird Box’ Viewed By 80 Million Households