A new faction of SAG’s New York Division has announced a slate of candidates to challenge the dominant United Screen Actors Nationwide group that unveiled its nominees Tuesday for national and NY Division elections next month. One.Strong.Union., which says on its website that it is “committed to capable, inspired, forward-thinking governance in the New York boardroom” of SAG, has put forth Sam Robards as its nominee for SAG NY Division president to challenge USAN-aligned incumbent Mike Hodge and Robards, Corey Anker, Justin Barrett, Kelly Deadmon, Andrew Dolan, Jeff Gurner, Phoebe Jonas, Gy Mirano, Joe Narciso and Matt Servitto for board seats. Both USAN and OSU are for SAG’s merger with AFTRA.
SAG NY Division Has New Player: Sam Robards-Led One.Strong.Union.
What's Hot on Deadline
Fox News' Laura Ingraham Under Fire After Calling Detention Centers "Summer Camps" For Immigrant Children
Steve Levitan Joins Seth MacFarlane In Denouncing Fox After Controversial Laura Ingraham Detention Centers Comment
Will Ferrell To Star In Netflix Music Pic 'Eurovision' As Another A-List Comedy Star Tries A Streaming Vehicle
Latest Film News
- ‘Crime + Punishment’: Hulu Acquires Sundance-Winning Docu For August Bow
- ‘Scandal’ Alum Cornelius Smith Jr. Cast In ‘Against All Enemies’
- UK Distributor Arrow Films Streamlines Operations With The Departure Of Two Key Executives
- Santa Barbara Film Festival Sets 2019 Dates
- The Firm’s Mike Pence Hired By Chinese Company Bliss Media
- ‘Incredibles 2’s $23.9M Monday Is Best Ever For An Animated Movie