As the only network with an all-original lineup, Fox won Wednesday night with the two-hour Top 10 performance show of So You Think You Can Dance (1.9/6), which was even with last Wednesday’s telecast. Overall, SYTYCD was third in the ratings for the night behind NBC’s America’s Got Talent (2.6/6) at 9 PM, which was down 13% for a season low, and CBS’ Big Brother (2.5/9) at 8 PM, down 4%. Big Brother was the only original on CBS last night, while Talent on NBC was joined by new reality series Love In the Wild (1.5/4) at 10 PM, which down 6% from last week to a series low. Primetime Nightline (0.9/3), flat with last week, followed comedy repeats on ABC.
RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Talent' Slips But Tops Competition, Fox Wins Night With 'Dance'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Halloween' Scares Up 2nd Best October Debut With $77M+; Record For Blumhouse & Carpenter Canon; Great Miramax Comeback
Jenna Coleman Discusses “Complex Narrative” Of ‘The Cry’ Following Ratings Success Of BBC Psychological Thriller
Latest TV News
- Black Women Animate Signs With APA
- Turner Ignite, Following Up On Upfront Tease, Opens New Brand Studio
- Jared Kushner: Donald Trump Weighing “Strategic Objectives” Against Jamal Khashoggi Murder
- ‘The Tonight Show’ Producer Mike DiCenzo Exits, Jim Bell In Talks To Become Showrunner
- A-List British Writers Back Writers’ Fellowship From ‘Broadchurch’ Producer Kudos & The Royal Court Theatre
- Endeavor Content Lines Up More Non-English Language Premium Drama After "Phenomenal" Mipcom