As the only network with an all-original lineup, Fox won Wednesday night with the two-hour Top 10 performance show of So You Think You Can Dance (1.9/6), which was even with last Wednesday’s telecast. Overall, SYTYCD was third in the ratings for the night behind NBC’s America’s Got Talent (2.6/6) at 9 PM, which was down 13% for a season low, and CBS’ Big Brother (2.5/9) at 8 PM, down 4%. Big Brother was the only original on CBS last night, while Talent on NBC was joined by new reality series Love In the Wild (1.5/4) at 10 PM, which down 6% from last week to a series low. Primetime Nightline (0.9/3), flat with last week, followed comedy repeats on ABC.
RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Talent' Slips But Tops Competition, Fox Wins Night With 'Dance'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ‘Atlanta’ Production Designer On The Challenges Of Location Shooting & Finding A Mansion For “Teddy Perkins”…
- Úrsula Corberó, Spanish Breakout Of Netflix’s ‘Money Heist’, Inks With WME
- Steve Martin & Martin Short On Their Emmy-Nominated Netflix Special & Refining Material Over 100-Plus Shows
- Encore: Jeff Daniels On ‘Godless’, ‘The Looming Tower’ And His Message To Trump: “Be Prepared To Duck, Orange Man”…
- Donald Trump’s Former Fixer Michael Cohen Surrenders To FBI In Plea Deal – UPDATE
- ‘Roar’ TV Series In Works Based On Upcoming Cecelia Ahern Short Stories; ‘GLOW’ Duo To Showrun, Nicole Kidman…