Mike Vogel (Blue Valentine) is set to star in ABC’s new drama series Pan Am, which will air on Sundays after Desperate Housewives this fall. On the Sony TV-produced show, about a group of pilots and flight attendants working at the iconic Pan Am Airlines in the 1960s, Vogel will play the male lead, the charismatic and confident Dean who had longed to be a pilot since he was a boy and has just been made the captain of the amazing new Pan Am clipper, the Majestic, living every man’s dream, exploring the world and leading the crew. Vogel replaces Jonah Lotan who played the role in the pilot. Word is the role would be beefed up with Vogel on board. Also starring on the series are Christina Ricci, Kelli Garner and Margot Robbie. Vogel, repped by WME and manager Geordie Frey, will next be seen in DreamWorks’ The Help. His series credits include Miami Medical and Grounded For Life.
Mike Vogel To Star In ABC Series 'Pan Am'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Incredibles 2' Record $183M Beats 'Captain America: Civil War' Opening & Lifetime Totals Of 'Cars 3', 'A Bug's Life'
Will Ferrell To Star In Netflix Music Pic 'Eurovision' As Another A-List Comedy Star Tries A Streaming Vehicle
'The Sopranos' Vincent Pastore & Steven Van Zandt & 'Mindhunter’s Holt McCallany Star In Dark Mob Comedy
Latest TV News
- Warner Bros Chief Promises “Lively And Honest Conversation” As Post-Merger Town Hall Meetings Commence
- Telemundo Shatters World Cup & Spanish Language TV Records With Mexico Win
- ‘Now Apocalypse’: Jacob Artist & Chris Aquilino Set To Recur On Starz Comedy Series
- ‘Santa Clarita Diet’ Is “Medicine For Me To Survive In This Current Climate”, Drew Barrymore Says
- ‘Saved By The Bell’ Pop-Up Changes The Game For Authorized Fan-Driven Experiences
- Judd Apatow Urges Fox Showrunners & Talent To Speak Out Over Fox News’ Child Detention Coverage