EXCLUSIVE: Michael Chiklis has signed on to play Jason Statham’s nemesis in Parker, the Taylor Hackford-directed thriller based on the Donald E. Westlake novel series that will be distributed by FilmDistrict. Production on the film begins in August in New Orleans. Jennifer Lopez is in talks to play the female lead. Casting up quickly, the movie was a prominent sales title during the Cannes Film Festival, where Sierra/Affinity’s Nick Meyer sold the rights. Chiklis is repped by WME and Management 360.
Michael Chiklis Is The Bad Guy In 'Parker'
What's Hot on Deadline
MSNBC's Joe Scarborough Bashes Fox News: "What Are YOU Going To Do Today To Help Us Find Those Children?!"
Latest Film News
- Dick Van Dyke, Hayley Mills & Others Celebrate Disney Musical Legends Sherman Brothers At Joyous Motion Picture…
- CAA Ups Trainee Eric Schonberg To Agent; Greenlight Hires Shir Aharon As Talent Manager
- ‘Black Panther’ Items To Be Displayed At Smithsonian African-American Museum
- Johnny Depp’s $650M Film Fortune “Almost All Gone”, New Rolling Stone Exposé Says
- David Ayer Sets Gritty LA Crime Thriller ‘Tax Collector;’ Shia LaBeouf, Bobby Soto Star For Cross Creek
- WGA West Board Elections: 15 Candidates Will Vie For Eight Seats