EXCLUSIVE: Michael Chiklis has signed on to play Jason Statham’s nemesis in Parker, the Taylor Hackford-directed thriller based on the Donald E. Westlake novel series that will be distributed by FilmDistrict. Production on the film begins in August in New Orleans. Jennifer Lopez is in talks to play the female lead. Casting up quickly, the movie was a prominent sales title during the Cannes Film Festival, where Sierra/Affinity’s Nick Meyer sold the rights. Chiklis is repped by WME and Management 360.
Michael Chiklis Is The Bad Guy In 'Parker'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Oscar Nominations Live Stream – Watch
- How To Watch Today’s Oscar Nominations Online
- Anna Behlmer On Battling Sexism And Nepotism On Way To Her 10 Oscar Sound Mixing Noms
- Tony Gilroy & Scott Frank Tell How William Goldman’s Mentorship Left As Lasting A Hollywood Legacy As Oscars…
- Awards-Season Noms Lacking Again For Women Behind The Camera
- Casey Affleck-Elisabeth Moss Movie ‘Light Of My Life’ Among Berlin World Premiere Additions