Matthew Morrison has signed on (along with seemingly everybody else in town) for Lionsgate’s What to Expect When You’re Expecting, the adaptation of the bestselling pregnancy guidebook. The Glee star will play Evan, who teams with Cameron Diaz’s character on a celebrity dance show and eventually teams on a pregnancy, forcing them to re-evaluate what’s important in life. Chace Crawford and Rob Heubel also have recently joined the cast, which includes Diaz, Jennifer Lopez, Brooklyn Decker, Elizabeth Banks, Anna Kendrick and Chris Rock. Shooting begins this summer on the ensemble romantic comedy ahead of a May 11, 2012 release. Kirk Jones is directing. Morrison, now on tour to promote his self-titled album while on a break from Fox’s Glee, is repped by CAA and manager Eric Podwall.
Matthew Morrison Joins Lionsgate's 'What To Expect When You're Expecting'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Dick Van Dyke, Hayley Mills & Others Celebrate Disney Musical Legends Sherman Brothers At Joyous Motion Picture…
- CAA Ups Trainee Eric Schonberg To Agent; Greenlight Hires Shir Aharon As Talent Manager
- ‘Black Panther’ Items To Be Displayed At Smithsonian African-American Museum
- Johnny Depp’s $650M Film Fortune “Almost All Gone”, New Rolling Stone Exposé Says
- David Ayer Sets Gritty LA Crime Thriller ‘Tax Collector;’ Shia LaBeouf, Bobby Soto Star For Cross Creek
- WGA West Board Elections: 15 Candidates Will Vie For Eight Seats