Joe Mazzello has been set to play the role of Mouse in G.I. Joe 2: Cobra Strikes, a role a lot of young guys wanted in the Jon M. Chu-directed Paramount film that stars Channing Tatum, Dwayne Johnson, Adrianne Palicki and Ray Stevenson. Mazzello, the kid in the original Jurassic Park, most recently co-starred in the Emmy-winning HBO miniseries The Pacific and was last seen in The Social Network. He also co-starred in Josh Schwartz’s ABC pilot Georgetown. He’s repped by UTA and Podwall Entertainment.
Joe Mazzello Enlists For 'G.I. Joe 2'
What's Hot on Deadline
'The House With A Clock In Its Walls' Waking Up To $24M+ Alarm; Counterprogramming Hits Snooze - Friday PM Update
Latest Film News
- ‘Rifiki’ Ban Temporarily Lifted By Kenyan Government; Film Held Out Of Cannes Now Eligible As Oscar Submission
- ChelseyRai S. Standberry Dies: Local TV Actress & Her 3 Children Killed In Accident
- Oscars: France Selects ‘Memoir Of War’ For Foreign Language Submission
- L.A. Music Scene Horror Thriller ‘High Voltage’ Gets Theatrical Jolt From SP Releasing
- ‘The Great Buster: A Celebration’ Trailer: Buster Keaton Gets His Due In Peter Bogdanovich’s Documentary
- ‘Carol’ Helmer Todd Haynes To Direct ‘Dry Run’ Drama For Participant Media