Joe Mazzello has been set to play the role of Mouse in G.I. Joe 2: Cobra Strikes, a role a lot of young guys wanted in the Jon M. Chu-directed Paramount film that stars Channing Tatum, Dwayne Johnson, Adrianne Palicki and Ray Stevenson. Mazzello, the kid in the original Jurassic Park, most recently co-starred in the Emmy-winning HBO miniseries The Pacific and was last seen in The Social Network. He also co-starred in Josh Schwartz’s ABC pilot Georgetown. He’s repped by UTA and Podwall Entertainment.
Joe Mazzello Enlists For 'G.I. Joe 2'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Spider-Verse' Raises $35M+ As 'The Mule' Kicks Up $17M+ In Pre-Christmas Period, But 'Mortal Engines' Breaks Down With $7M+
Latest Film News
- ‘Aquaman’ Reels In $261M Overseas; ‘Spider-Verse’ Swings To $21M Bow – International Box Office
- 'If Beale Street Could Talk' Opens Solid as Others Bow Slowly; 'Mary Queen of Scots' Expands with Fine: Specialty Box Office
- ‘Spider-Verse’ Raises $35M+ As ‘The Mule’ Kicks Up $17M+ In Pre-Christmas Period, But ‘Mortal Engines’ Breaks Down…
- Stephen Woolley & Elizabeth Karlsen To Receive BAFTA For Outstanding British Contribution To Cinema
- Academy Award Trophy For ‘Gentleman’s Agreement’ Sells For Nearly $500K
- European Film Awards: ‘Cold War’ Scoops Top Prizes In Politically-Charged Ceremony – Full List