Harrison Ford, on ABC’s Jimmy Kimmel Live! to promote his new movie Cowboys & Aliens, bumped into an old Star Wars friend. Judging by the decades worth of bottled-up rage, Solo probably regrets refusing an order to kill the Wookiee back in the day. Tonight’s episode of Kimmel was directed by Cowboys & Aliens director Jon Favreau.
VIDEO: Harrison Ford & Chewbacca Square Off On 'Jimmy Kimmel'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom' Slurps $711M+ WW; 'Incredibles 2' Has Record Pixar China Bow - International Box Office
Latest Film News
- ‘The Hate U Give’ Trailer: Amandla Stenberg Finds Empowering Voice In Adaptation Of Angie Thomas Novel
- ‘The Equalizer 2’ Trailer: Denzel Washington Is The Deadliest Lyft Driver Seeking Revenge In Sony Sequel
- ‘Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom’ Slurps $711M+ WW; ‘Incredibles 2’ Has Record Pixar China Bow – International…
- A Caution For Politically Inflamed Hollywood: Revolutions Eat Their Own
- ‘The King' Reigns Over Mixed Weekend of Openers; 'Won't You Be My Neighbor?' Expands Robustly: Specialty Box Office
- David Lynch: Trump Could Be “One Of The Greatest Presidents In History”