Last night’s sixth-season finale of the A&E series Gene Simmons Family Jewels, in which Simmons proposed to Shannon Tweed, set ratings records for the veteran reality series. It was the most-watched episode of the franchise with 3 million viewers and the highest-rated ever with 1.7 million viewers in adults 18-49 and 1.9 million in 25-54. The series returns with original episodes on Sept. 6 when Tweed’s response will be revealed.
Gene Simmons' Marriage Proposal Sets Series High For 'Family Jewels'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- President Trump Praises Congressman’s Journalist Assault While Mourning Khashoggi Death
- Stephen Colbert Dishes Dirt On White House Screaming Match
- CBS' Joe Ianniello Looks To Strengthen The Company, And Perhaps His Chances Of Making CEO Job Permanent With High-Profile Hires
- ‘Spider-Man’ Star Tom Holland Visits Jimmy Kimmel Live! To Retrieve His Mask
- Rihanna Turns Down Super Bowl Halftime To Support Colin Kaepernick – Report
- The Steady Rise (And Perfect Timing) Of David Nevins