Last night’s sixth-season finale of the A&E series Gene Simmons Family Jewels, in which Simmons proposed to Shannon Tweed, set ratings records for the veteran reality series. It was the most-watched episode of the franchise with 3 million viewers and the highest-rated ever with 1.7 million viewers in adults 18-49 and 1.9 million in 25-54. The series returns with original episodes on Sept. 6 when Tweed’s response will be revealed.
Gene Simmons' Marriage Proposal Sets Series High For 'Family Jewels'
What's Hot on Deadline
Producers Guild Awards: 'Green Book' Takes Best Picture; 'Americans' & 'Mrs. Maisel' Lead TV - Winners List
Gillian Anderson Set To Join 'The Crown' Season Four As Former British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher
'Glass' Now Looking At Third-Best MLK Weekend Opening With $47M+ Despite Cracks In Tracking - Sunday Final
Netflix Reboots True Crime & Paranormal Series 'Unsolved Mysteries' With 'Stranger Things' EP Shawn Levy
Latest TV News
- Fiji Water Girl Kellen Cuthbert Snags ‘Bold And The Beautiful’ Appearance
- Aaron Sorkin To Congressional Newbies: “Stop Acting Like Young People”; Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Fires Back
- President Donald Trump Tweetstorm – The Sunday Edition
- Cardi B Feuds With Tomi Lahren Over Border Wall: “I’ll Dog Walk You”
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Ratings Slip In Return, Still Solid With Host Rachel Brosnahan
- ‘SNL’: Leslie Jones Takes The Mic In ‘Marvelous Mrs. Maisel’ Parody