FX’s buying spree of marquee summer movie titles continues with deals for comedies Friends With Benefits and Horrible Bosses. Additionally, the network has the rights to current No. 1 opener Captain America: The First Avenger under FX’s 2008 output deal with Marvel. The three movies join recent acquisitions Transformers: Dark of the Moon, Bad Teacher, Green Lantern, The Hangover Part II, Rio, Super 8, X-Men: First Class, Thor, Just Go With It, The Green Hornet, Tron: Legacy, and Kung Fu Panda 2.
FX Picks Up 3 Movies: 'Captain America', 'Friends With Benefits' & 'Horrible Bosses'
What's Hot on Deadline
Producers Guild Awards: 'Green Book' Takes Best Picture; 'Americans' & 'Mrs. Maisel' Lead TV - Winners List
Latest TV News
- Gillian Anderson Set To Join ‘The Crown’ Season Four As Former British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher
- Pete Davidson Jokes About Suicide Scare, Reviews ‘The Mule’ In ‘SNL’ Return
- Producers Guild Awards: ‘Green Book’ Takes Best Picture; ‘Americans’ & ‘Mrs. Maisel’ Lead TV…
- PGA Awards Honoree Kenya Barris Tips Hat To Norman Lear, Reveals Early Dream Job
- Amy Sherman-Palladino On Norman Lear’s Legacy: ‘He Taught Sitcom Writers How To Write Sitcoms’…
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Cold Open: Will It Be ‘Deal Or No Deal’ On Government Shutdown? Trump Chooses