FX’s buying spree of marquee summer movie titles continues with deals for comedies Friends With Benefits and Horrible Bosses. Additionally, the network has the rights to current No. 1 opener Captain America: The First Avenger under FX’s 2008 output deal with Marvel. The three movies join recent acquisitions Transformers: Dark of the Moon, Bad Teacher, Green Lantern, The Hangover Part II, Rio, Super 8, X-Men: First Class, Thor, Just Go With It, The Green Hornet, Tron: Legacy, and Kung Fu Panda 2.
FX Picks Up 3 Movies: 'Captain America', 'Friends With Benefits' & 'Horrible Bosses'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes Of Grindelwald' Looting $69M-$70M; Widows $13M+, 'Instant Family' $12M+ Openings
Elisabeth Röhm To Play Fox News Host Martha MacCallum; Spencer Garrett Is Sean Hannity: Jay Roach's Roger Ailes Movie
First Lady Of The United States Drama Produced By Michael Weatherly & Eric Christian Olsen In Works At CBS
Don't Stop Him Now: Will The Oscars Embrace ‘Mr. Robot’ Emmy Winner Rami Malek's Turn As Freddie Mercury In 'Bohemian Rhapsody'?
Latest TV News
- Bill Maher’s New Rules Advice For The Holidays: Just Shut Up
- Stacey Abrams Concedes In Georgia Governor Race, Blames Voter Suppression
- ‘The Magicians’ Unveils SyFy Season 4 Trailer And The New Quest
- Fox Developing Female Texas Rangers Drama Produced By Ilene Chaiken
- A.I. Drama ‘Next’ From Manny Coto, John Requa & Glenn Ficarra In Works At Fox
- Daytime Emmys: Network Soaps Lift Boycott Threat But Others Will Shun Awards Over NATAS' Response To Snafus