FX’s buying spree of marquee summer movie titles continues with deals for comedies Friends With Benefits and Horrible Bosses. Additionally, the network has the rights to current No. 1 opener Captain America: The First Avenger under FX’s 2008 output deal with Marvel. The three movies join recent acquisitions Transformers: Dark of the Moon, Bad Teacher, Green Lantern, The Hangover Part II, Rio, Super 8, X-Men: First Class, Thor, Just Go With It, The Green Hornet, Tron: Legacy, and Kung Fu Panda 2.
FX Picks Up 3 Movies: 'Captain America', 'Friends With Benefits' & 'Horrible Bosses'
What's Hot on Deadline
Tom Arnold Hits Mark Burnett With Battery Claim After Pre-Emmy Scuffle; Says Trump ‘Apprentice’ Tapes “Handed Over” To Ronan Farrow - Update
Latest TV News
- Bert & Ernie Are Still Not Gay, Says Sesame Workshop & Frank Oz
- CBS Thanks Julie Chen As She Exits ‘The Talk’ In Wake Of Husband’s Ouster
- ‘Blackfish’ Documentary Settlement Costs Sea World And Ex-CEO $5M After Charges They Hid Film’s Impact
- James Comey’s ‘A Higher Loyalty’ Near Deal At CBS Studios For Miniseries From Billy Ray, Alex Kurtzman…
- Julie Chen Bows Out Of ‘The Talk’ In A Taped Message, Surprising No One
- Les Moonves Is Gone, But Some Of His Executive Trappings Remain