FX’s buying spree of marquee summer movie titles continues with deals for comedies Friends With Benefits and Horrible Bosses. Additionally, the network has the rights to current No. 1 opener Captain America: The First Avenger under FX’s 2008 output deal with Marvel. The three movies join recent acquisitions Transformers: Dark of the Moon, Bad Teacher, Green Lantern, The Hangover Part II, Rio, Super 8, X-Men: First Class, Thor, Just Go With It, The Green Hornet, Tron: Legacy, and Kung Fu Panda 2.
FX Picks Up 3 Movies: 'Captain America', 'Friends With Benefits' & 'Horrible Bosses'
What's Hot on Deadline
Sylvester Stallone To Star In 'Samaritan' & 'Hunter', Acquires FBI Memoir As His Balboa Productions Ramps Up Slate
'NYPD Blue' Sequel With Andy Sipowicz's Son Set At ABC From Matt Olmstead, Nick Wootton & Jesse Bochco
Peter Jackson's WWI Movie 'They Shall Not Grow Old' Takes $730K In One Night, Eyes International Release
Judy Blume Grants 'Are You There God? It's Me, Margaret' Screen Rights To James L. Brooks & Kelly Fremon Craig
Latest TV News
- New York Attorney General Launches Probe Of MoviePass
- SAG-AFTRA Rescinds Do-Not-Work Order For ‘Keys To The City’ TV Movie
- Riki Lindhome To Topline Comedy ‘Tails’ From Amy Poehler In Works At Fox
- Sarah Chalke To Star In Autobiographical ABC Dramedy Project Produced By Bill Lawrence In ‘Scrubs’ Reunion
- Revenge Comedy From ‘Will & Grace’ Duo & Brad Silberling In Works At the CW
- WWE’s Saudi Arabia “Conundrum” May Cause Up To $16M Hit To The Solar Plexus – Analyst