Tim Angle, the former president of Don Buchwald & Associates who exited the talent agency in the fallout of the merger with Fortitude in early May, is switching to management. Angle, who spent 19 years at Buchwald, has joined Shelter Entertainment Group. “I am pleased to be able to begin my career as a manager with such a well-established and stable company and to be able to work with such smart, experienced and well-respected colleagues,” Angle said. At Shelter, Angle will work alongside president Alan Iezman and the company’s other managers, including Ray McKigney, Andy Howard and Debbie Miller.
Former Don Buchwald President Tim Angle Joins Shelter Entertainment
What's Hot on Deadline
"I Had It Killed For Two Or Three Years": Jimmy Iovine Explains What Changed His Mind About Making 'The Defiant Ones'
Latest TV News
- Viacom’s Channel 5 Lines Up Porn Star Stormy Daniels & Kirstie Alley For ‘Celebrity Big Brother’
- ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’ Wins TV’s First J.D. Power Award
- Donald Trump Boasts Mark Burnett Called To Say No ‘Apprentice’ Tape Exists Of Him Using N-Word
- ‘This Is Us’: Michael Angarano To Play Jack’s Brother In Season 3 Of NBC Series
- Dan Roberts Says ‘Who Is America?’ Prank Was A “Malicious” Act By Sacha Baron Cohen
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Omarosa Boast She Finally Has Proof Donald Trump Is Racist