Mark Burnett announced today that Audrey Morrissey, Jane Y. Mun, Hyunjoo “Kimmie” Kim and Melissa Watkins Trueblood have been added to the production team for the 63rd Annual Primetime Emmy Awards, which is set for Sept. 18 at the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles and will air live on Fox. Morrissey will executive produce alongside Burnett, who was tapped to run the show back in May; Mun will be co-executive producer; Kim will be line producer; and Trueblood will be co-producer. All are longtime collaborators with Burnett on other awards shows.
EMMYS: Mark Burnett Adds Four To Production Team
What's Hot on Deadline
John Oliver Mocks Instagram Antics Of Mika Brzezinski, David Muir, Chris Cuomo On 'Last Week Tonight'
‘Black Panther’ Star Letitia Wright On Disney’s Juggernaut: "There Was A Need For It" - The Contenders London
'60 Minutes': Donald Trump Says "I Regret That The Press Treats Me So Badly" After Two Years Of Presidency
Latest Awardsline News
- Martin Scorsese Named 2018 MoMA Film Benefit Honoree
- ‘Free Solo’ Leads Critics Choice Documentary Awards Nominations With Six Nods
- ‘Beautiful Boy’, ‘Cold War’ & ‘Suspiria’: Humanity’s Resilience Shines Strong In Amazon’s Awards Slate – The…
- ‘Paddington 2’: Hugh Grant On That Big Dance Finale And “Weird History” With Ben Whishaw – The…
- Rosamund Pike And Jamie Dornan On ‘A Private War’, Honoring War Reporter Marie Colvin – The…
- How 'Three Identical Strangers' Caught The Eye Of A Jaded Development Exec – The Contenders London