There’s a reason that moviemaker Joe Roth doesn’t produce much TV. Because he comes up with terrible ideas like casting Charlie Sheen in a sitcom version of Anger Management. His plan is to join with Lionsgate TV for a small-tube series based on the 2003 big-screen feature that was one of the few non-stinkers from his Revolution Studios. Now this is a long way from seeing daylight. But, seriously, which showrunner would be so desperate as to work with whack job Sheen? Much less any actor who’s currently embroiled in both a lawsuit and arbitration against the producer and studio who fired him off his last sitcom? I want names…
Deadline Poll: Which Showrunner Desperate Enough To Work With Charlie Sheen?
What's Hot on Deadline
"I Had It Killed For Two Or Three Years": Jimmy Iovine Explains What Changed His Mind About Making 'The Defiant Ones'
Latest TV News
- Viacom’s Channel 5 Lines Up Porn Star Stormy Daniels & Kirstie Alley For ‘Celebrity Big Brother’
- ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’ Wins TV’s First J.D. Power Award
- Donald Trump Boasts Mark Burnett Called To Say No ‘Apprentice’ Tape Exists Of Him Using N-Word
- ‘This Is Us’: Michael Angarano To Play Jack’s Brother In Season 3 Of NBC Series
- Dan Roberts Says ‘Who Is America?’ Prank Was A “Malicious” Act By Sacha Baron Cohen
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Omarosa Boast She Finally Has Proof Donald Trump Is Racist