Larry David’s Curb Your Enthusiasm climbed in the ratings in the second week of Season 8. On Sunday, the HBO comedy drew 1.9 million viewers at 10 PM, up 12% from the eighth season premiere the week before to log its most watched episode in more than 7 years, since March 2004. For the 10 PM and 12 AM airings combined, Curb averaged 2.5 million viewers, up 17% from last week. At 9 PM, True Blood (5.1 million, 6.2 million for the night) was up 1% from the week before.
'Curb Your Enthusiasm' Hits Ratings High
What's Hot on Deadline
VH1 Shakes Up 'Basketball Wives' & 'Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood', Replaces Production Companies On Shows
'Gold Rush' Star Todd Hoffman Teams With Thom Beers & Jeff Conroy For Reality Competition Series 'Greenhorn Gold'
Latest TV News
- Stephen Colbert Unveils New Donald Trump Narrated Ted Cruz Campaign Ad
- ‘NBC Nightly News’ Covers Megyn Kelly Blackface Controversy, Noting It’s Not Her First Time Under Fire For…
- Jim Sturgess To Star In Apple's Hilde Lysiak Series
- Roy Moore-Sacha Baron Case: Showtime Files Motion For Venue Change
- CBS Buys Pakistani-American Family Comedy ‘Amerikhans’ From ‘Man With A Plan’ Duo, Imagine…
- ‘Into The Badlands’ Babou Ceesay & ‘Humans' Jill Halfpenny To Star In BBC Drama…