For a second straight season, the producers of NBC’s Chuck have recruited the female star of an iconic action sci-fi movie for a major recurring role. Last year it was The Terminator’s Linda Hamilton, this year it’s The Matrix‘s Carrie-Anne Moss. She will play a love interest/foil for John Casey (Adam Baldwin). More from our sister site TVLine, which has the story. Moss most recently starred in Lifetime’s Michael Sardo pilot, which is not going forward.
Carrie-Anne Moss Joins NBC's 'Chuck' As Recurring
What's Hot on Deadline
MSNBC's Joe Scarborough Bashes Fox News: "What Are YOU Going To Do Today To Help Us Find Those Children?!"
As More Showrunners Speak Up Against Fox News, 20th TV Faces A Short-Term Problem, FBC - A Long-Term One
'One Tree Hill' Alums Navigate Life Of Struggling Actors In Crowd-Funded Comedy 'Everyone Is Doing Great'
Latest TV News
- LaToya Morgan Re-Ups Overall Deal With AMC, Will Oversee Inclusion Initiative
- Gordon Ramsay’s Series Simmer In Ratings, Fox Still Wins Night; World Cup Scores In D.C.
- Jason Biggs Signs With ICM Partners
- David Ayer & Chris Long’s Cedar Park Inks First-Look Deal With Entertainment One
- John Oliver Censored In China After Scathing Winnie The Pooh Segment
- Lifetime Orders 3 Kim Raver-Produced Movies Based On Jane Green Novels; Alyssa Milano To Star In ‘Tempting Fate’