Our sibling site TVline has the story: Glee exec producer Ryan Murphy isn’t bringing Lea Michele, Cory Monteith, and Chris Colfer back for Season 4. It’s not new news because the plan always has been to graduate the cast. Um, but weren’t these the best cast members? Worse, this megalomaniac-in-the-making brags that he didn’t bother to tell Monteith before telling the media. And announcing it on the eve of the Emmy nominations is simply classless.
More Reason Not To Watch 'Glee' Anymore
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars Last Call: Queen's Brian May & Roger Taylor On Rami Malek's Morph Into Freddie Mercury In 'Bohemian Rhapsody'
'The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel': Star Rachel Brosnahan & Co-Star Tony Shalhoub Nab Big Raises, Alex Borstein Nears New Deal
Latest TV News
- President Donald Trump Tweetstorm – The Saturday Edition
- Friday Ratings: Fox’s ‘Proven Innocent’ Starts Soft, But ‘Last Man Standing’ Tops Demos
- Bill Maher Likens Nitpicking Of Oscar Best Picture Field To Undermining Of 2020 Democratic Field: “Let’s Not Eat Our Own”…
- Dave Smith Dies: Walt Disney Archives Founder Was 78
- Christopher Knopf Dies: Former President Of The Writers Guild Of America West Was 91
- Jussie Smollett Assault Suspects Released, “New Evidence” Cited – Update