A&E is bringing back its drama series Breakout Kings for a second season that could begin in the first quarter of 2012. The series, from Fox 21, stars Laz Alonso and Domenick Lombardozzi as U.S. Marshals who use former fugitives to catch fugitives. Production is slated to get underway later this year. This is the series that was in contention at Fox before the network passed on the pilot last year. A&E came to the rescue, and its premiere in March set a record with the highest 18-49 demo rating for a drama on the network, drawing 1.5 million adults 18-49 and 2.8 million total viewers.
A&E Renews Drama 'Breakout Kings'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Friday Ratings: A Three-Way Tie, But Adjustments For NFL Games May Determine Winners
- Emmy Predictions: It’s The Battle Of Defending Champs As ‘Handmaids’ And ‘Thrones’ Go Once Again As Best…
- Disney Channel’s Animated Della Duck Has ‘Criminal Minds’ Behind Her
- Emmy Predictions: A Fresh Outcome Is Guaranteed As Newcomers And Perennial Bridesmaids Battle For Comedy Series Gold
- Stevie Wonder Remembers His Final Words To A Dying Aretha Franklin
- Bill Maher On Trump’s Aretha Tribute: President Can’t Say RIP Without Lying