A&E is bringing back its drama series Breakout Kings for a second season that could begin in the first quarter of 2012. The series, from Fox 21, stars Laz Alonso and Domenick Lombardozzi as U.S. Marshals who use former fugitives to catch fugitives. Production is slated to get underway later this year. This is the series that was in contention at Fox before the network passed on the pilot last year. A&E came to the rescue, and its premiere in March set a record with the highest 18-49 demo rating for a drama on the network, drawing 1.5 million adults 18-49 and 2.8 million total viewers.
A&E Renews Drama 'Breakout Kings'
What's Hot on Deadline
Netflix Reboots True Crime & Paranormal Series 'Unsolved Mysteries' With 'Stranger Things' EP Shawn Levy
Two Snap Executives Depart Following Internal Investigation Into An "Inappropriate Relationship" -- Report
Latest TV News
- President Donald Trump Tweetstorm – The Saturday Edition
- ‘Brexit’ Scribe & Director On UK Chaos, Benedict Cumberbatch & Donald Trump
- PGA Awards’ Nominees Breakfast Shines Light On Diversity
- Anthony Rapp Feared Kevin Spacey Sex Assaults Would “Keep Happening” If He Didn’t Speak Out
- Bill Maher Gives Shout-Out To L.A. Teachers Strike With Union Boss In Audience
- CBS Scores Friday Viewership Win Despite ‘Blue Bloods’ Break