UTA has signed Swedish actress Alicia Vikander, who won Sweden’s Guldbagge Award for Best Actress for her first lead role in the Lisa Langseth-directed Pure (aka Beloved). Vikander just wrapped the Nikolaj Arcel-directed period drama A Royal Affair, a film that was pre-sold by Trust Nordisk to multiple territories during Cannes. She was pursued by multiple agencies, and just landed a supporting role alongside Jeff Bridges and Julianne Moore in the Sergei Bodrov-directed Warner Bros/Legendary film The Seventh Son. And by the way, despite a flood of Internet reports to the contrary, Vikander is not doing World War Z. She remains repped by Scandinavia-based Actors, and UK-based Tavistock Wood.
UTA Signs Swedish Actress Alicia Vikander
What's Hot on Deadline
'Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom' Slurps $711M+ WW; 'Incredibles 2' Has Record Pixar China Bow - International Box Office
Latest Film News
- ‘Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom’ Slurps $711M+ WW; ‘Incredibles 2’ Has Record Pixar China Bow – International…
- A Caution For Politically Inflamed Hollywood: Revolutions Eat Their Own
- ‘The King' Reigns Over Mixed Weekend of Openers; 'Won't You Be My Neighbor?' Expands Robustly: Specialty Box Office
- David Lynch: Trump Could Be “One Of The Greatest Presidents In History”
- ‘Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom’ With $150M Reps Uni’s 2nd Highest Opening Ever – Sunday
- Did Tom Holland Reveal The Title Of The ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’ Sequel?