The release date for Fast & Furious 6 is Memorial Day (May 24) of 2013. It follows the record-breaking success of Summer 2011’s Fast Five, which posted the biggest opening weekend in Universal Pictures history and will soon shoot past $600 million at the worldwide box office. The global blockbuster franchise (see my previous, ‘Fast Five’ Will Transition Franchise From Street Racing To Future Full Of Heist Action) reunites its ensemble cast “for their most dangerous adventure yet”, according to the studio. Neal H. Moritz and Vin Diesel return to produce, and Justin Lin is lining up to go behind the camera for the fourth time in a row.
Universal Schedules 'Fast & Furious 6'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Cinemark Posts Record Q4 Revenue, But Earnings Miss Wall Street Estimates
- Oz Veteran Graham Burke To Retire As CEO Of Village Roadshow After More Than 30 Years At Helm
- WGA Invites Agents To Sign Its New Code Of Conduct Banning Packaging and Producing
- Warner Bros Dates ‘Space Jam 2’, Shifts ‘Annabelle’ Sequel & ‘Godzilla Vs. Kong’
- Peter Bart: A Final Farewell To Fox – The Venerable Movie/TV Studio, Not Rupert’s Bilious Trump-Friendly…
- MPRM Bolsters Management Team, Promotes Caitlin McGee, Natalie Yallouz, More