USA Network’s light legal drama Suits got off to a solid ratings start last night, especially on the demo side, drawing 4.6 million viewers, 2 million of them in the adults 18-49 demographic. That is only 3% down in the demo from USA’s summer premiere last year of Covert Affairs. Versus USA’s most recent series debut, the midseason launch of Fairly Legal, Suits was up by double digits, 47% in 18-49. Suits held onto a large chunk of its lead-in, the fifth-season premiere of Burn Notice (5.2 million, 2.3 million in 18-49), which was down from last summer’s record-breaking fourth-season premiere (6.6 million, 2.6 million in 18-49) but up by double digits from the winter debut.
Strong Start For New USA Series 'Suits'
What's Hot on Deadline
How Warner Bros. Tore Up B.O. Projections & Audaciously Sold 'Meg' As A Horror Comedy For A $44.5M Weekend Win
Latest TV News
- ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’ Wins TV’s First J.D. Power Award
- Donald Trump Boasts Mark Burnett Called To Say No ‘Apprentice’ Tape Exists Of Him Using N-Word
- ‘This Is Us’: Michael Angarano To Play Jack’s Brother In Season 3 Of NBC Series
- Dan Roberts Says ‘Who Is America?’ Prank Was A “Malicious” Act By Sacha Baron Cohen
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Omarosa Boast She Finally Has Proof Donald Trump Is Racist
- ‘$100,000 Pyramid’ Contestant Addresses Barack Obama-Osama Bin Laden Snafu