And then there were none. The last of the leftover midseason series new NBC chief Bob Greenblatt inherited from the old regime, Friends with Benefits, is getting a time slot … sort of. The ensemble comedy series will air back-to-back episodes in the least-watched hour on television, Saturdays at 8-9 PM, starting June 25. The second-to-last NBC midseason series to finally launch was Love Bites, which premiered last week in the Thursday 10 PM slot it was originally slated in a year ago.
NBC Schedules 'Friends With Benefits'
What's Hot on Deadline
How Warner Bros. Tore Up B.O. Projections & Audaciously Sold 'Meg' As A Horror Comedy For A $44.5M Weekend Win
Latest TV News
- ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’ Wins TV’s First J.D. Power Award
- Donald Trump Boasts Mark Burnett Called To Say No ‘Apprentice’ Tape Exists Of Him Using N-Word
- ‘This Is Us’: Michael Angarano To Play Jack’s Brother In Season 3 Of NBC Series
- Dan Roberts Says ‘Who Is America?’ Prank Was A “Malicious” Act By Sacha Baron Cohen
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Omarosa Boast She Finally Has Proof Donald Trump Is Racist
- ‘$100,000 Pyramid’ Contestant Addresses Barack Obama-Osama Bin Laden Snafu