Lenny Beckerman, who spent 11 years at Anonymous Content, has joined Hello and Company, a commercials/music house that reps 20 directors in that space and wants to move into film and small-screen opportunities. Beckerman becomes head of film and television. Beckerman produced Tony Kaye’s documentary Lake of Fire and is the exec producer of Andrew Douglas’ UWANTME2KILLHIM, which begins production in mid-July. At Hello and Company, Beckerman will have a discretionary fund to acquire material, and the goal is to package and produce film and TV projects with Hello partners Michael Karbelnikoff and Graham Henman.
Lenny Beckerman Moves From Anonymous To Hello And Company
What's Hot on Deadline
'Crazy Rich Asians' Takes $5M Wednesday, 5-Day Forecast $23M-$25M; 'Meg' Swims To $59M+ - Thursday AM B.O.
Latest Film News
- Chernin Entertainment Promotes David Ready To Exec Veep Film & Television
- Adam Sandler, A24 Pic ‘Uncut Gems’ Adds Hollywood Veteran Judd Hirsch
- Alec Baldwin, Judith Light, Mandy Patinkin Shooting ‘Stupid Happy’
- Goldie Hawn Inks With ICM Partners
- Steve McQueen To Get This Year’s Britannia Award Directing Honor
- ‘Crazy Rich Asians’ Takes $5M Wednesday, 5-Day Forecast $23M-$25M; ‘Meg’ Swims To $59M+ – Thursday…