EXCLUSIVE: Tony nominee Elizabeth Rodriguez has joined the cast of NBC’s new drama series Prime Suspect. The series stars Maria Bello as Jane Timoney, a female detective working a tough, male-dominated precinct in New York City. Rodriguez will play another detective on the force. Prime Suspect, adapted from the hit British series by Alexandra Cunningham, is slated to air in the Thursday 10 PM slot this fall. Rodriguez, whose recent Broadway debut in The Motherf**ker With the Hat earned her a Tony nomination, is repped by Stone Manners Salners Agency and Opus Entertainment.
Elizabeth Rodriguez Joins NBC's 'Prime Suspect' As New Regular
What's Hot on Deadline
Elizabeth Banks To Star In & Produce Paramount Players Pic On The Day A Wyoming Hotel Maid Won A Dream Date With Prince
'Crazy Rich Asians' Could Hit $30M In 5-Day Opening; Fandango Presales Currently Besting 'Girls Trip'
Latest TV News
- ‘Pete The Cat’: Trailer & Premiere Date For Amazon Toon Series Starring Jacob Tremblay
- David Janollari Re-Ups Overall Deal At Universal Television
- ‘Killing Eve’: Ninya Sosanya & Edward Bluemel Join Season 2 Cast, Julian Barratt To Guest Star
- ‘Shooter’ Canceled By USA Network After 3 Seasons, Shopped By Paramount TV
- Cartoon Network Renews ‘Craig Of The Creek’ For Second Season
- Xzibit Launches Production/Management Division Of His Open Bar Entertainment With Eric Skinner, Inks With ICM Partners