EXCLUSIVE: Tony nominee Elizabeth Rodriguez has joined the cast of NBC’s new drama series Prime Suspect. The series stars Maria Bello as Jane Timoney, a female detective working a tough, male-dominated precinct in New York City. Rodriguez will play another detective on the force. Prime Suspect, adapted from the hit British series by Alexandra Cunningham, is slated to air in the Thursday 10 PM slot this fall. Rodriguez, whose recent Broadway debut in The Motherf**ker With the Hat earned her a Tony nomination, is repped by Stone Manners Salners Agency and Opus Entertainment.
Elizabeth Rodriguez Joins NBC's 'Prime Suspect' As New Regular
What's Hot on Deadline
Lee Daniels Lets Loose On "Pain & Anger" That 'Empire' Team Feels Over Jussie Smollett's Alleged Fake Hate Crime
'The Dark Tower' Casts Sam Strike As Gunslinger Roland Deschain, Plus Jasper Pääkkönen As Amazon Nears Pilot Order
Meghan McCain On Donald Trump's Complaint About Dad's Funeral: "I Don't Expect Decency From Trump Family"
David Letterman Tells Ellen DeGeneres He Stayed Too Long At 'Late Show': "Nobody Had The Guts To Fire Me"
Latest TV News
- Steven Weber To Star In NBC Comedy ‘Uninsured’
- ‘Lovestruck’: Beth Riesgraf, Jeffery Self & Linda Park Cast In Fox's Tom Kapinos Pilot
- WarnerMedia Will Add A Diversity Executive To Top Management Team
- Asif Ali Cast In ‘Richard Lovely' Fox Comedy Pilot
- ‘Les Misérables’ With Lily Collins & Olivia Colman Scores Global Deals For BBC
- 'The Conners': Lecy Goranson Joins Co-Stars In Closing New Deal, ABC Renewal Pending