So the world’s #1 television franchise is CSI: Crime Scene Investigation. The CBS/CBS TV Studios/CBS Studios International/Jerry Bruckheimer TV show was presented with the International Television Audience Award for a Drama TV Series at the 51st Monte Carlo TV Festival. It’s the fourth time that the series has been given this honor in the past six years based on stats from Eurodata TV Worldwide for the highest ratings worldwide in 2010 across five continents. This fall, the show is moving to Wednesdays on the U.S. network for the first time in its 11 years on air.
CSI Most Watched Series In World – Again
What's Hot on Deadline
Bryan Singer Responds To Atlantic Report: "Homophobic Smear Piece Timed To Take Advantage Of 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Success"
Latest TV News
- Kristin Scott Thomas & Fiona Shaw Join Phoebe Waller-Bridge’s BBC & Amazon Comedy ‘Fleabag’
- Donald Trump Agrees To Postpone State Of The Union Until Government Shutdown Ends
- ‘Riverdale’ & ‘Jane’ Spinoffs, ‘Nancy Drew’ & ‘The Lost Boys’ Get the CW Pilot…
- ‘Black Lightning’ EP Salim Akil Wants Domestic Violence Case Dismissed
- ‘Queer Eye’: Japan-Set Installment Set On Netflix Following Season 3 Launch
- Lilly Wachowski & Circle Of Confusion Board Indie Episodic ‘Work In Progress’ – Sundance