EXCLUSIVE: Over his career, Christopher Nolan has only gotten involved in producing a picture he didn’t direct when he godfathered Man of Steel, the Warner Bros Superman reboot that’s going into production with Zack Snyder directing. Now, he’s quietly making another exception. I’m told that Nolan’s company, Syncopy, has set up a supernatural thriller at Warner Bros and hired Keith Gordon to write and direct it. Nolan’s former assistant and right-hand guy Jordan Goldberg is the prime mover on the project, and Nolan and partner Emma Thomas will take executive producer credit, insiders say. Details are scant, but I’m told it’s based on a novel whose title I haven’t yet been able to unearth. Gordon is the actor (he starred in Christine) turned director who most recently has been directing episodes of series that include The Killing and Dexter. He’s repped by CAA and The Arlook Group.
Christopher Nolan Taps Keith Gordon For Supernatural Thriller At Warner Bros
What's Hot on Deadline
MSNBC's Joe Scarborough Bashes Fox News: "What Are YOU Going To Do Today To Help Us Find Those Children?!"
As More Showrunners Speak Up Against Fox News, 20th TV Faces A Short-Term Problem, FBC - A Long-Term One
Latest Film News
- Scoot McNairy Joins Quentin Tarantino’s ‘Once Upon A Time In Hollywood’
- Imagine Buys Zach Dean Pitch ‘Canary’ As Ron Howard Directing Vehicle
- Film Musicians Residuals Fund Collects Record $100 Million; Many Stars Owed Money
- Jason Biggs Signs With ICM Partners
- DGA Says Number Of Minority Film Directors Hit 5-Year Low Last Year, Down 46% Since 2013; Women Making Gains
- PGA Awards Set 2019 Date & Timeline