EXCLUSIVE: Here’s the part of the Lionsgate movie What To Expect When You’re Expecting that I’ll look forward to. Chris Rock is signing on to play a guy named Vic, who is the head of a group of expectant fathers who lectures them on what it’s really like to have a baby and become a father. The Kirk Jones-directed pic stars Cameron Diaz, Jennifer Lopez, Brooklyn Decker and Anna Kendrick (the latter two castings were announced today) in a mix of couples awaiting that stork visit. Rock will start working in late July, right after he finishes his run as the star of The Motherfucker With The Hat, which ends its Broadway run July 17. ICM is making Rock’s deal.
Chris Rock Provides The 411 For Guys In 'What To Expect When You Are Expecting'
What's Hot on Deadline
Bruce Willis Roast Gets Surprise Visit From Demi Moore; Edward Norton Praises Him As A “Global D*ckhead Powerhouse”
'Hotel Transylvania 3' Registers $100M+ WW; 'Skyscraper' Jumps In Low With $40M Offshore - International Box Office
Latest Film News
- ‘Lost’ Stanley Kubrick Screenplay ‘Burning Secret’ Discovered By College Professor
- Beanie Feldstein Comedy ‘How To Build A Girl’ Adds Cast, Lionsgate With Shoot Under Way
- Juliette Binoche, Ethan Hawke, Catherine Deneuve To Star In Cannes Winner Hirokazu Kore-eda’s ‘Truth’
- STX Entertainment Eyes August IPO In Hong Kong
- ‘Hotel Transylvania 3’ Registers $100M+ WW; ‘Skyscraper’ Jumps In Low With $40M Offshore – International…
- 'Eighth Grade' Graduates to Best Opening Per Theater Average of 2018 at $63K; 'Sorry To Bother You' Expands Strong: Specialty Box …