No surprise here as CBS had already picked up a 19th cycle of The Amazing Race to air on Sundays in the fall. The network is now making it a full season of the globe-trotting reality series with a pickup of a 20th installment to air next spring. Phil Keoghan continues as the host. This past season’s 17th and 18th cycles of Amazing Race averaged 11.2 million viewers and a 3.4/9 in adults 18-49.
CBS Picks Up 20th Cycle Of 'Amazing Race'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Walking Dead' $300M Lawsuit Looks Trial Bound; AMC's Move To Dismiss Denied Yet Cabler Claims "Victory"
‘Amazing Grace’ Documentary On Riveting Aretha Franklin Gospel Performance Makes Late Bid For Oscar Attention
'The Show': Tom Burke Leads 'Watchmen' Creator Alan Moore's Gothic Fantasy; First Look, Protagonist Boards
Latest TV News
- CBS’ Long-Delayed Annual Shareholders Meeting Gets Underway
- Carol Burnett To Receive First Honorary Golden Globe TV Award Which Will Be Named After Her
- Acorn TV Goes Global; Launches In Thirty Countries Including Australia & India
- Chris O’Dowd & Anne-Marie Duff To Front Fremantle Scripted Podcast ‘Baby It’s Cold Outside’
- Showtime Taps Deva Kehoe As SVP Talent Relations & Events
- ‘Carmen Sandiego’ Gets January Premiere Date On Netflix