Harry’s Law co-stars Brittany Snow and Aml Ameen won’t be back when the NBC series returns for a second season in the fall. Kathy Bates and Nate Corddry are staying put on David E. Kelley’s legal dramedy, which is expected to undergo some tweaks. I hear that Snow first approached the studio, Warner Bros. TV, about getting released 6 episodes into the series’ production as her character was not getting traction. She was given permission to do a pilot this past season. She pursued that but ended up not doing a pilot. More from our sister site TVLine.com, which broke the news:
Brittany Snow, Aml Ameen Exit 'Harry's Law'
What's Hot on Deadline
Elisabeth Röhm To Play Fox News Host Martha MacCallum; Spencer Garrett Is Sean Hannity: Jay Roach's Roger Ailes Movie
Don't Stop Him Now: Will The Oscars Embrace ‘Mr. Robot’ Emmy Winner Rami Malek's Turn As Freddie Mercury In 'Bohemian Rhapsody'?
Netflix Orders Innovative Animated World War II Drama Series 'The Liberator' From A+E Studios, Unique Features & Jeb Stuart
Latest TV News
- Viacom CEO Bob Bakish Concedes “Some Softness” At Nickelodeon: “We Are Actively Working On It”
- ‘Requiem’ & ‘The Missing’ Outfit New Pictures Options Dystopian YA Novel ‘The Territory’
- CNN, Jim Acosta Take Victory Lap After Judge Tells White House To Return Press Badge Pronto
- CNN Wins Round 1 Of Battle With Donald Trump White House Over Jim Acosta Press Badge
- FX Developing Cult Crime Drama ‘Piety’ Produced By Noah Hawley
- Brian Goldsmith Re-ups As Lionsgate COO