Harry’s Law co-stars Brittany Snow and Aml Ameen won’t be back when the NBC series returns for a second season in the fall. Kathy Bates and Nate Corddry are staying put on David E. Kelley’s legal dramedy, which is expected to undergo some tweaks. I hear that Snow first approached the studio, Warner Bros. TV, about getting released 6 episodes into the series’ production as her character was not getting traction. She was given permission to do a pilot this past season. She pursued that but ended up not doing a pilot. More from our sister site TVLine.com, which broke the news:
Brittany Snow, Aml Ameen Exit 'Harry's Law'
What's Hot on Deadline
Detroit Fox Affiliate Airs Video Tribute To Jessica Starr; Meteorologist Died By Suicide After Eye Surgery
Mika Brzezinski Finally Apologizes On Air For Wednesday's Homophobic Slur, Calling It "Terrible Choice Of Words"
Latest TV News
- ‘The Black Tapes’ Supernatural Drama Based On Podcast In Works At NBC From Matthew Arnold
- ‘Last Man Standing’: Tisha Campbell To Recur On Fox Series As Familiar Character
- ‘Black-ish’, ‘The Goldbergs’, ‘The Kids Are Alright’ & ‘Single Parents’ Get…
- Apple Makes Peanuts Deal; DHX Media To Produce New Series, Specials & Shorts With Classic Characters For Streamer
- ‘Murphy Brown’, ‘Superstore’ Slip To Season Lows
- David Letterman’s ‘My Next Guest’ Renewed For Season 2 By Netflix