Bloomberg Media has found a replacement for David Rhodes, who left in the spring to become president of CBS News. Andrew Morse, executive producer of innovation and integration for ABC News Digital, has been named head of Bloomberg Television in the U.S., reporting to Andy Lack, CEO of the Bloomberg Media Group. Most recently, Morse led ABC News’ coverage on the ground for the earthquake, tsunami and nuclear crisis in Japan and the Egyptian Revolution. He also oversaw ABC News’ digital portfolio, including ABCNews.com, ABC News Now and its emerging platforms. Before joining the ABC News digital team, Morse served as executive producer of Good Morning America’s weekend edition and had been senior producer for World News on Saturday and Sunday.
Bloomberg Television Names New Topper
What's Hot on Deadline
Seth MacFarlane Tweets He Is "Embarrassed" To Work For Fox After Tucker Carlson Tells Viewers To Ignore Other News Sources
'Incredibles 2' Record $180M Beats 'Captain America: Civil War' Opening & Lifetime Totals Of 'Cars 3', 'A Bug's Life'
Latest TV News
- Mexico Beats Germany 1-0 In World Cup, Avenges News Outlet’s Insult
- The Week In Deadline Videos & Podcasts: Jason Bateman, Jonathan Tucker, And The ‘Queen Sugar’ Cast
- Hollywood Father’s Day Celebrated With Online Celebrity Salutes To Dear Ol’ Dad
- Director James L. Brooks Tweets That “Nursing Babies” Are Being Pulled From Mothers At Border
- ‘This Week’: Steve Bannon Claims Border Outrage Aims “To Demonize Donald Trump”
- ‘Meet The Press’ Panel: President’s Twitter Activity Fueling Mueller Probe