CBS executives tried to have it all in their upfront presentation today, telling advertisers that the network effectively reaches a mass audience, young adults and fans of digital media. CEO Les Moonves said that “the economy continues to rebound” and “advertising is back.” He said that auto, retail, finance and technology companies — all major TV advertisers — are doing especially well. CBS Entertainment President Nina Tassler added that the network has 100 million fans on Facebook and Twitter. “That’s one hell of a water cooler,” she said. But they didn’t provide much additional data to make their case — in line with other network presentations this week.
Upfronts: CBS Says It Covers All Ad Bases
What's Hot on Deadline
Jake Tapper Weighs In On Donald Trump Jr.'s Anderson Cooper Meme Feud: "What To Expect From A Pig But A Grunt?"
Latest TV News
- Man Featured On Bravo Dating Show Charged With Rape, Other Felonies; Might Be “A Thousand” Other Victims, DA Says
- ‘Stan & Ollie’ Trailer: Steve Coogan & John C. Reilly Find The Drama In Comedy In Laurel & Hardy Biopic
- ‘What/If’: Dave Annable & Louis Herthum Cast In Netflix Social Thriller Series
- ‘One Day At A Time’ Star Justina Machado Inks With UTA
- Fox Nabs Sister Comedy From Michelle Nader & Morgan Murphy As Put Pilot
- Fox Buys ‘Richard Lovely’ Comedy From Billy Finnegan & Kat Coiro As Put Pilot