CBS executives tried to have it all in their upfront presentation today, telling advertisers that the network effectively reaches a mass audience, young adults and fans of digital media. CEO Les Moonves said that “the economy continues to rebound” and “advertising is back.” He said that auto, retail, finance and technology companies — all major TV advertisers — are doing especially well. CBS Entertainment President Nina Tassler added that the network has 100 million fans on Facebook and Twitter. “That’s one hell of a water cooler,” she said. But they didn’t provide much additional data to make their case — in line with other network presentations this week.
Upfronts: CBS Says It Covers All Ad Bases
What's Hot on Deadline
Jussie Smollett Criminal Charges Dropped; State Says "Appropriate Resolution," Family "Thank God" - Update
Livid Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel Insists Jussie Smollett Is Guilty: "Is There No Decency In This Man?"
Stephen Colbert Compares Mueller Probe Outcome To 'Lost' & 'Seinfeld' Finales, Says "I'm Sorry" To Donald Trump
Latest TV News
- WGA: Georgia’s Proposed Anti-Abortion Law Could Send State’s Film & TV Industry Packing
- Rahm Emanuel Denounces Jussie Smollett’s “Abomination” On CNN
- ATA Blasts WGA For Threatening To Throw “Industry Into Chaos” As Latest Talks End
- Jussie Smollett Is Guilty, Prosecutor Who Dropped ‘Empire’ Star Charges Says
- Sean Hannity To Interview Donald Trump On Wednesday
- ‘Wild Seed’ Drama Series Based On Sci-Fi Book In Works At Amazon From Viola Davis & Julius Tennon’s…