Laura Vandervoort, who plays Supergirl on Smallville and who also stars on ABC’s V, has been added to the cast of Seth MacFarlane’s Ted, the Universal Pictures/Media Rights Capital comedy that stars Mark Wahlberg, Mila Kunis, Joel McHale, Giovanni Ribisi and Patrick Warburton. Vandervoort will play Tayna, a gorgeous salesgirl and coworker of John (Wahlberg) at the rental car service who is clueless to the gaggle of men who drool over her all day. She’s repped by Levine/Okwu/Erickson and Norbert Abrams.
Supergirl Flies In For Seth MacFarlane's 'Ted'
What's Hot on Deadline
Netflix Greenlights 'Rhythm & Flow' Music Competition Series, Sets Cardi B, Chance the Rapper & T.I. As Judges
'Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes Of Grindelwald' Could Seize As Much As $275M In Global Launch - Box Office Preview
Latest Film News
- Netflix Nabs Chiwetel Ejiofor’s Directorial Debut ‘The Boy Who Harnessed The Wind’
- Kevin Hart Finds Humor (And A Life Lesson) In The Chicago Marathon
- Gwyneth Paltrow Says Her Celebrity Was A Hindrance In Raising Money For Her Lifestyle Brand Goop
- DOC NYC: ‘A Little Wisdom’, ‘Barbara Rubin & The Exploding NY Underground’ Among Winners
- Disney Offers A Behind-The-Scenes Glimpse Into The Making Of ‘Ralph Breaks The Internet’
- Director Lukas Dhont Talks Netflix Drama ‘Girl’, Opening A Dialogue With Trans Community – Awardsline Screening…