Sundance Selects acquired U.S. distribution rights to Valerie Donzelli’s Declaration of War from Wild Bunch. The film premiered at Critics Week in Cannes. It follows a couple named Romeo and Juliette, a child names Adam, his illness and their battle. The film stars Donzelli and Jeremie Elkaim, who co-wrote the script based on incidents in their lives.
Sundance Selects Buys 'Declaration Of War'
What's Hot on Deadline
Texas Congressman-Elect Dan Crenshaw Reaches Out To 'SNL's Pete Davidson After Troubling Instagram Post
Michelle Obama Tells Jimmy Fallon Her Thought While Boarding Air Force One On Trump Inauguration Day: "Bye, Felicia"
'Mom': Season 7 Hinges On New Deals With Stars Anna Faris & Allison Janney As Duo Seeks Salary Increases
Jimmy Fallon Reunites With 'SNL' Cast And Ariana Grande For Festive "I Wish It Was Christmas Today" Performance
Latest Film News
- Hollywood Anti-Harassment Commission Developing System To Aid Freelancers
- Penny Marshall: A Life & Career In Pictures
- Nash Grier, ‘Dance Moms’ Nia Sioux, D’Ambrosio Twins, & Nina Kiri To Star In Indie Film ‘The Code…
- Alfonso Cuarón’s ‘Roma’ Script: Closely Guarded Until Now – Read It In Full
- Oscar-Snubbed ‘Girl’ Director Lukas Dhont Responds To Tough Words From Trans Critics: “The Biggest Strength Of Art Is Empathy”…
- Bruce Willis Signs Three-Picture Deal With MoviePass Films