Sundance Selects acquired U.S. distribution rights to Valerie Donzelli’s Declaration of War from Wild Bunch. The film premiered at Critics Week in Cannes. It follows a couple named Romeo and Juliette, a child names Adam, his illness and their battle. The film stars Donzelli and Jeremie Elkaim, who co-wrote the script based on incidents in their lives.
Sundance Selects Buys 'Declaration Of War'
What's Hot on Deadline
Jordan Peele's 'Us' $68M+ Opening Reps Record For Original Horror Pic, Shushing 'A Quiet Place' - Update
Latest Film News
- Dora Leaps Into New Adventure in First 'Dora And The Lost City Of Gold' Trailer
- Almost 800 Writers Sign Statement Vowing To Fire Agents If WGA Gives Order
- Barbra Streisand Blasted For Michael Jackson Defense On ‘Leaving Neverland’ Allegations
- European Premiere Of Bill Wyman Feature Doc ‘The Quiet One’ Pulled From Sheffield Doc/Fest
- Oscar-Winning Southern Poverty Law Center Losing Another Top Executive
- Sony Pictures, Davis Entertainment Win Auction For Action Pitch ‘Booker’