I hear the red band trailer for David Fincher’s Hollywood version of The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo for Sony Pictures just debuted in Sweden and France today and is playing widely across the world this weekend and in select theaters in the U.S. Unfortunately, it’s not online yet, only in theaters. The green band version will launch next Thursday (June 2) online and widely in theaters next weekend.
Sony Releases Red Band Trailer Overseas for 'Girl With The Dragon Tattoo'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Phoenix Critics Circle Names ‘The Favourite’ As Best Picture
- ‘Aquaman’ Reels In $261M Overseas; ‘Spider-Verse’ Swings To $21M Bow – International Box Office
- 'If Beale Street Could Talk' Opens Solid as Others Bow Slowly; 'Mary Queen of Scots' Expands with Fine: Specialty Box Office
- ‘Spider-Verse’ Raises $35M+ As ‘The Mule’ Kicks Up $17M+ In Pre-Christmas Period, But ‘Mortal Engines’ Breaks Down With…
- Stephen Woolley & Elizabeth Karlsen To Receive BAFTA For Outstanding British Contribution To Cinema
- Academy Award Trophy For ‘Gentleman’s Agreement’ Sells For Nearly $500K