I hear the red band trailer for David Fincher’s Hollywood version of The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo for Sony Pictures just debuted in Sweden and France today and is playing widely across the world this weekend and in select theaters in the U.S. Unfortunately, it’s not online yet, only in theaters. The green band version will launch next Thursday (June 2) online and widely in theaters next weekend.
Sony Releases Red Band Trailer Overseas for 'Girl With The Dragon Tattoo'
What's Hot on Deadline
MSNBC's Joe Scarborough Bashes Fox News: "What Are YOU Going To Do Today To Help Us Find Those Children?!"
As More Showrunners Speak Up Against Fox News, 20th TV Faces A Short-Term Problem, FBC - A Long-Term One
Latest Film News
- Scoot McNairy Joins Quentin Tarantino’s ‘Once Upon A Time In Hollywood’
- Imagine Buys Zach Dean Pitch ‘Canary’ As Ron Howard Directing Vehicle
- Film Musicians Residuals Fund Collects Record $100 Million; Many Stars Owed Money
- Jason Biggs Signs With ICM Partners
- DGA Says Number Of Minority Film Directors Hit 5-Year Low Last Year, Down 46% Since 2013; Women Making Gains
- PGA Awards Set 2019 Date & Timeline