I hear the red band trailer for David Fincher’s Hollywood version of The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo for Sony Pictures just debuted in Sweden and France today and is playing widely across the world this weekend and in select theaters in the U.S. Unfortunately, it’s not online yet, only in theaters. The green band version will launch next Thursday (June 2) online and widely in theaters next weekend.
Sony Releases Red Band Trailer Overseas for 'Girl With The Dragon Tattoo'
What's Hot on Deadline
'SNL' Blooper Reel: Features Laugh-Worthy Outtakes From Ryan Gosling, Will Ferrell, Tiffany Haddish + More
Batwoman TV Series In Works At the CW With Groundbreaking Lesbian Superhero Lead From Caroline Dries & Greg Berlanti
Latest Film News
- BFI & UK Industry Line Up Development & EIS Funds In Bid To Boost Indie Biz, Call For Netflix & Amazon “Engagement”…
- Netflix Celebrates World Emoji Day With “Recomojis” On Facebook Messenger
- Sony Pictures Hires Ellene V. Miles As SVP Intersectional Marketing
- “Lawnmower Man” Director Brett Leonard Shooting Scripted VR Series “Hollywood Rooftop”
- Cinthya Carmona Joins ‘The Tax Collector’; Cathy Shim Cast In ‘The Sun Is Also A Star’; Jake Allyn In ‘Kill Me Twice…
- Netflix Terminates Contract With The Weinstein Co.