Relativity Media announced today that it has launched a Television Sales and Digital Distribution Unit that will be led by president David Spiegelman. The group already has closed deals with most digital and video-on-demand platforms and is licensing Relativity films including Limitless, Take Me Home Tonight, Skyline, Season of the Witch, The Warrior’s Way and I Love You Phillip Morris to networks like Turner, Spike TV and Syfy.
Relativity Adds TV Sales & Digital Distribution Division
What's Hot on Deadline
'Walking Dead' $300M Lawsuit Looks Trial Bound; AMC's Move To Dismiss Denied Yet Cabler Claims "Victory"
Critics' Choice Awards Nominations: 'The Favourite' Tops With 14, 'Black Panther' A Marvel, 'First Man' Rebounds; 'The Americans' Leads TV Series
'Once Upon A Deadpool' Trailer: Ryan Reynolds, Fred Savage Remind About Movie Release...And Nickelback
Latest Film News
- Composer Carter Burwell Captures Hopes, Dreams & Bleakness Of Old West For ‘The Ballad Of Buster Scruggs’ — Exclusive…
- ‘Cold War’ Cinematographer Lukasz Zal Brings High-Contrast Black And White To Emotionally Volatile Love Story
- Jake Gyllenhaal To Star In Remake Of Danish Oscar Entry ‘The Guilty’
- ‘Thriller’ Filmmaker Dallas Jackson Inks With APA
- ‘Toxic Avenger’ Movie Reboot In Works At Legendary
- Oscars: Foreign Language Shortlist Voting Nears The Wire; A Preview Of Possibilities