ReelzChannel has entered into a production deal with Asylum Entertainment to develop and produce original scripted series for the fledgling network. Asylum and Joel Surnow recently produced the controversial miniseries The Kennedys, which ReelzChannel picked up after its original network, History, passed at the last minute. Under the deal, ReelzChannel and Asylum expect to have a new series launching on the network in 2013 or as early as late next year and will develop and produce other scripted and unscripted projects together. Asylum president and chief creative officer Jonathan Koch will oversee development, with Surnow serving as a consulting executive.
ReelzChannel Signs Production Deal With Asylum Entertainment
What's Hot on Deadline
'Walking Dead' $300M Lawsuit Looks Trial Bound; AMC's Move To Dismiss Denied Yet Cabler Claims "Victory"
Latest TV News
- Jimmy Kimmel Mocks Donald Trump’s Oval Office Border Wall Temper Tantrum
- Stephen Colbert Joins Nancy Pelosi’s Border-Wall-As-Donald-Trump-Manhood Metaphor Fun
- Donald Trump Tweet Trashes “Chuck And Nancy” Morning After Oval Office Fracas
- All3Media Buys Sports Producer & Formula E Partner Aurora Media Worldwide
- Hulu Picks Up Anna Friel-Fronted British Drama ‘Butterfly’ From Fremantle International
- BBC To Examine Rupert Murdoch’s Influence Over The British Press In Three-Part Doc Series ‘A Tabloid Empire…