Lee Pace has been cast as Thranduil the Elven King in Peter Jackson’s The Hobbit. Best known for Pushing Daisies, Pace just wrapped the role of Garrett in Bill Condon’s The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn. Pace is currently starring on Broadway in The Normal Heart, which opened to raves last Thursday. He is repped by CAA and Management 360.
Peter Jackson Taps Lee Pace For Elf King In 'The Hobbit'
What's Hot on Deadline
Feeling The Churn: Why Netflix Cancels Shows After A Couple Of Seasons & Why They Can't Move To New Homes
With Barack & Michelle Obama Chasing For Netflix, Warner Bros In Final Talks For Will Smith 'King Richard' Williams Tennis Sibs Deal
Despite The Tabloid Tie To Kevin Tsujihara, Actress Charlotte Kirk Wants A Chance To Be Judged By Her Onscreen Work
Latest Film News
- ‘Legends of Tomorrow’s Adam Tsekhman Joins Gary Oldman & Armie Hammer In ‘Dreamland’
- Florence Pugh In Talks For Marvel’s ‘Black Widow’ Stand-alone Movie
- Charlotte Kirk “Deeply Saddened” Over Warner Bros Chairman And CEO Kevin Tsujihara’s Exit
- ‘Full Frontal’ And ‘Russian Doll’ Producer Jax Media Launches Film Division, Taps John Hodges To Run It
- Netflix’s Ted Sarandos Chides Apple & Disney For Being “Very Late” To Streaming
- ‘Kill Bill’ & ‘Pulp Fiction’ Actress Uma Thurman Signs With ICM Partners