Nickelodeon has picked up a third season of the hit live-action comedy Big Time Rush. The series, created by Scott Fellows and produced in partnership with Sony Music, chronicles the adventures and misadventures of four best friends from Minnesota who move to Los Angeles and trade in their hockey sticks and parkas for a chance at music stardom. Starring Kendall Schmidt, James Maslow, Carlos Pena and Logan Henderson, Big Time Rush will commence production on 20 episodes in January 2012. Currently in its second season, the series averages 3.9 million total viewers per episode.
Nickelodeon Renews 'Big Time Rush' For Third Season
What's Hot on Deadline
Harvey Weinstein's Lawyer Declares Alleged Victims Have "Lied"; D.A. Only Interested In"Political Correctness"
'Walking Dead' $300M Lawsuit Looks Trial Bound; AMC's Move To Dismiss Denied Yet Cabler Claims "Victory"
Latest TV News
- ‘Supergirl’ Hits Season High To Wrap 3-Night Crossover; ‘The Conners’ Ties ‘The Voice’ To…
- Adults 50-64 Are Most Media-Connected Age Group, Nielsen Says
- Apple Taps Sony’s Tamara Hunter As Head Of Casting For Worldwide Video
- Michael Cohen Sentenced To 3 Years In Jail; Tells Judge He Covered Up Donald Trump’s “Dirty Deeds”
- Netflix Orders Coming-Of-Age Series ‘I Am Not Okay With This’ From Jonathan Entwistle & Shawn Levy Based…
- Netflix Sets Cast For ‘The Letter For The King’ Series Based On Classic Dutch Novel