I already reported that Fox is reconsidering its decision to cancel new comedy Breaking In. In another sign that there is hope for the show, Fox has moved its season finale next week from its post-American Idol Wednesday 9:30 PM slot to Tuesday 9:30 PM where it will air after Raising Hope. Because it has only aired after Idol, the network wants to test Breaking In as part of its comedy block. Good performance there will solidify the rookie’s chances to come back from the dead for a second time. Meanwhile, Fox will extend Idol‘s penultimate performance show to two hours next week.
More Hope For 'Breaking In': Fox Moves Its Finale To Tuesday Comedy Block
What's Hot on Deadline
'Hustlers': Cardi B, Lili Reinhart, Keke Palmer & Julia Stiles Join Constance Wu & Jennifer Lopez In Avenging Strippers Pic
Feeling The Churn: Why Netflix Cancels Shows After A Couple Of Seasons & Why They Can't Move To New Homes
Paramount Titles James Cameron Produced 'Terminator' Sequel; Pic Will Stay Put On Nov. 1 Against 'Charlie's Angels'
Latest TV News
- Kristoff St. John’s Cause Of Death Ruled Accidental, Coroner Says
- Eli Jorne Inks Overall Deal With AMC
- Donald Trump Vows To Investigate Facebook, Twitter, TV News Outlets, “Different Shows” In Rose Garden Presser
- StandUp NBC Sets Audition Cities For Diverse Comedians Search
- SAG-AFTRA Podcast Addresses “Wigging” And “Paint Downs” In Stunt Industry
- David Boreanaz Teases ‘Angel’ Reunion: “We May Have Something In The Works”