Walton Goggins, coming off the superb second season of FX’s gritty drama Justified, has been set to star opposite Stephen Dorff and David Boreanaz in the Brian A. Miller-directed indie Officer Down. Once again, Goggins plays a dubious figure. Here, he’s the prime suspect in the sexual assault of a young woman, a case being investigated by a gruff detective (Dorff). Goggins will be seen this summer in the Jon Favreau-directed Cowboys & Aliens and also stars in Straw Dogs, the remake of the Sam Peckinpah revenge thriller that Screen Gems releases in September. He’s repped by APA and Darris Hatch.
'Justified's Walton Goggins Joins Indie 'Officer Down'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Hustlers': Cardi B, Lili Reinhart, Keke Palmer & Julia Stiles Join Constance Wu & Jennifer Lopez In Avenging Strippers Pic
Feeling The Churn: Why Netflix Cancels Shows After A Couple Of Seasons & Why They Can't Move To New Homes
Paramount Titles James Cameron Produced 'Terminator' Sequel; Pic Will Stay Put On Nov. 1 Against 'Charlie's Angels'
Latest Film News
- Graham King To Get CinemaCon’s International Filmmaker Award
- Nicolas Cage Joins Alain Moussi In Martial Arts Actioner ‘Jiu Jitsu’ From Dimitri Logothetis
- ‘Ask Dr. Ruth’: Hulu Revises Premiere Date For Its Sundance Docu Pickup – Update
- Gravitas Ventures Launches SVOD Service Gravitas Movies
- ‘General Hospital’ Star Bryan Craig Boards Indie Feature ‘Women Is Losers’
- SAG-AFTRA Podcast Addresses “Wigging” And “Paint Downs” In Stunt Industry