Jonathan Levine (The Wackness) is attached to direct Legend, a futuristic thriller that CBS Films acquired in February and that Marty Bowen and Wyck Godfrey are producing through their Temple Hill Banner. The film, based on the upcoming novel by Marie Lu, takes place in L.A. more than 100 years in the future, when North America is split into two warring nations. A teenage prodigy is hired to hunt down the nation’s most wanted criminal, until they join forces after learning an impossible truth about their totalitarian leaders. Levine is repped by CAA.
Jonathan Levine To Helm 'Legend'
What's Hot on Deadline
MSNBC's Joe Scarborough Bashes Fox News: "What Are YOU Going To Do Today To Help Us Find Those Children?!"
As More Showrunners Speak Up Against Fox News, 20th TV Faces A Short-Term Problem, FBC - A Long-Term One
Latest Film News
- Scoot McNairy Joins Quentin Tarantino’s ‘Once Upon A Time In Hollywood’
- Imagine Buys Zach Dean Pitch ‘Canary’ As Ron Howard Directing Vehicle
- Film Musicians Residuals Fund Collects Record $100 Million; Many Stars Owed Money
- Jason Biggs Signs With ICM Partners
- DGA Says Number Of Minority Film Directors Hit 5-Year Low Last Year, Down 46% Since 2013; Women Making Gains
- PGA Awards Set 2019 Date & Timeline