Jonathan Levine (The Wackness) is attached to direct Legend, a futuristic thriller that CBS Films acquired in February and that Marty Bowen and Wyck Godfrey are producing through their Temple Hill Banner. The film, based on the upcoming novel by Marie Lu, takes place in L.A. more than 100 years in the future, when North America is split into two warring nations. A teenage prodigy is hired to hunt down the nation’s most wanted criminal, until they join forces after learning an impossible truth about their totalitarian leaders. Levine is repped by CAA.
Jonathan Levine To Helm 'Legend'
What's Hot on Deadline
Mika Brzezinski Finally Apologizes On Air For Wednesday's Homophobic Slur, Calling It "Terrible Choice Of Words"
Harvey Weinstein's Lawyer Declares Alleged Victims Have "Lied"; D.A. Only Interested In"Political Correctness"
Latest Film News
- Luc Besson’s EuropaCorp Posts $101M Loss As Features Struggle Theatrically In U.S.
- Nancy Wilson Dies: Grammy-Winning Singer, Actress Was 81
- Jerry Seinfeld On Kevin Hart Oscars Controversy: “Kevin’s Gonna Be Fine”
- Sondra Locke Dies: Oscar Nominee & Clint Eastwood Co-Star/Ex Was 74
- STX’s ‘UglyDolls’ To Launch First Weekend Of May
- Barry Jenkins Back With 'Beale Street’; Lars Von Trier Has ‘House That Jack Built’ – Specialty…