A new trailer is up for Conan O’Brien Can’t Stop, the documentary that chronicled Conan’s exile from NBC’s Tonight Show. He hit the road with a 32-city music and comedy show to work out the angst of losing his dream job in unceremonious fashion. While most people who pocket upwards of $30 million to leave a job they held less than eight months would consider it a dream, for O’Brien is was a nightmare. The Rodman Flender-directed film, well received during its SXSW debut, will be released by Abramorama on June 24. After all the drama that went into Conan’s exit, is Conan better off after refusing NBC’s request that he move his show back to midnight to make room for Jay Leno, and choosing TBS over Fox? Nobody much talks about him since he stepped into the cable universe at TBS.
Hot Trailer: 'Conan O'Brien Can't Stop'
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Americans': Cast & Creators Joke Potential Spinoffs, Keri Russell & Matthew Rhys Talk Spy Love - ATX
Latest Film News
- ‘American Gods’ Star Yetide Badaki Launches Campaign For Reimagining Of ‘Alice In Wonderland’
- ‘Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom’ Rises To $370M Overseas; ‘Incredibles 2’ Powers $52M Early Bow – International…
- The Week In Deadline Videos & Podcasts: Jason Bateman, Jonathan Tucker, And The ‘Queen Sugar’ Cast
- Hollywood Father’s Day Celebrated With Online Celebrity Salutes To Dear Ol’ Dad
- Director James L. Brooks Tweets That “Nursing Babies” Are Being Pulled From Mothers At Border
- 'Eating Animals' Dishes Up Solid Bow; 'Won't You Be My Neighbor?' Expands Strongly; 'RBG' Hits $10M: Specialty Box Office