HBO’s new fantasy series Game of Thrones continues its gradual ratings ascent. In Week 4 on Sunday, it drew 2.5 million viewers, up from 2.4 million for the premiere airing the week before. However, its combined audience for the night, 3.1 million, was on par with Week 3. On Saturday, Lady Gaga Presents The Monster Ball Tour did well, drawing 1.2 million viewers, slightly higher than the 1.1 million who tuned in for HBO’s previous solo concert special, Justin Timberlake’s FutureSex/LoveShow in 2007.
HBO's 'Game Of Thrones' Inches Up Again, Lady Gaga Does Solid Business Too
What's Hot on Deadline
Mika Brzezinski Finally Apologizes On Air For Wednesday's Homophobic Slur, Calling It "Terrible Choice Of Words"
Detroit Fox Affiliate Airs Video Tribute To Jessica Starr; Meteorologist Died By Suicide After Eye Surgery
Latest TV News
- ‘Thursday Night Football’ Ratings End Season On Fox At Near High; Up From 2017
- Michael Cohen: Donald Trump “Lying” About Russia; Knew Hush-Money Payments To Women Was “Wrong”
- Detroit Fox Affiliate Airs Video Tribute To Jessica Starr; Meteorologist Died By Suicide After Eye Surgery
- Turner's Hit German Gangster Drama '4 Blocks' To End After Third Season
- Mika Brzezinski Finally Apologizes On Air For Wednesday’s Homophobic Slur, Calling It “Terrible Choice Of Words”…
- Primetime Emmy Rule Changes Include TV Movie Length Requirement