After holding steady last week to avoid the dreaded Week 2 drop-off, HBO’s fantasy series Game of Thrones is starting to build. This past Sunday, its third episode drew 2.4 million viewers for its original airing at 9 PM, up from the 2.2 million who tuned in for each of the first two episodes. The combined audience for the 9 PM and 11 PM showings, 3.1 million, was also a series high.
'Game Of Thrones' Rises In Week 3
What's Hot on Deadline
Les Moonves' Lawyer Fires Opening Salvo In Legal War With CBS; Calls No Severance & Firing Decision "Without Merit"
'Fresh Prince' Star Alfonso Ribeiro Files Lawsuit Against Epic Games' 'Fortnite' Over Use Of Carlton Dance
Latest TV News
- Jimmy Kimmel Prescribes Foxycontin For Donald Trump
- The Guardian Newspaper Eyes Long-Form Feature Doc Drive As Silicon Valley Story Becomes Latest Online Film
- ‘Fleabag’ & ‘Clique’ Broadcaster BBC Three Names Doc Producer Fiona Campbell As Controller
- Rebel Wilson To Star In Sonar Entertainment-Backed Australian Period Drama ‘Les Norton’
- ProSiebenSat.1's "Man In Hollywood" Rüdiger Böss Leaves German Broadcaster After 25 Years
- Korea’s CJ ENM Acquires Majority Stake In Swedish Distributor Eccho Rights