Yowza! Universal is crowing that its Fast Five actual 3-day North American opening-weekend gross is higher than Sunday’s estimate. Specifically, the film opened with $86.198 million playing at 3,644 theaters this weekend.
'Fast Five' Actual Domestic Gross = $86.2M
What's Hot on Deadline
Lee Daniels Lets Loose On "Pain & Anger" That 'Empire' Team Feels Over Jussie Smollett's Alleged Fake Hate Crime
'The Dark Tower' Casts Sam Strike As Gunslinger Roland Deschain, Plus Jasper Pääkkönen As Amazon Nears Pilot Order
Meghan McCain On Donald Trump's Complaint About Dad's Funeral: "I Don't Expect Decency From Trump Family"
David Letterman Tells Ellen DeGeneres He Stayed Too Long At 'Late Show': "Nobody Had The Guts To Fire Me"
Disney's Bob Iger Hails "A Historic Day For Our Company" Following Fox Deal Close, Stresses Challenges Of Merging The Units
Latest Box Office News
- Global Entertainment Industry Raked In Near $97B In 2018; Home Sector Alive With $55B+, But U.S. Digital Spend Crushed Moviegoing…
- ‘Captain Marvel’ Soaring To $800M+ Worldwide Today
- ‘Bill & Ted Face The Music’ Sets Excellent Summer 2020 Release Date
- ‘Us’ Advance Ticket Sales Outstripping ‘A Quiet Place’ & Jordan Peele’s ‘Get Out…
- Jordan Peele’s ‘Us’ To Leave ‘Captain Marvel’ In The Dust With $45M-$50M Opening
- Paramount Titles James Cameron Produced ‘Terminator’ Sequel; Pic Will Stay Put On Nov. 1 Against ‘Charlie’s Angels…