Craig Bierko has been cast in The Three Stooges, the Peter and Bobby Farrelly-directed comedy for 20th Century Fox. Beirko, who had some funny moments in those Scary Movie films,will play Mac, one of the heavies trying to exploit the Stooges. He recently appeared on FX’s Damages, and he is next is on the big screen in Universal’s The Change-Up. He joins Chris Diamantopoulos, who is signing on to play Moe; Will Sasso, who will play Curly; and Sean Hayes, as Larry Fine. Production is set to begin this month.
Craig Bierko Joins 'The Three Stooges'
What's Hot on Deadline
Lee Daniels Lets Loose On "Pain & Anger" That 'Empire' Team Feels Over Jussie Smollett's Alleged Fake Hate Crime
'Hustlers': Cardi B, Lili Reinhart, Keke Palmer & Julia Stiles Join Constance Wu & Jennifer Lopez In Avenging Strippers Pic
Disney's Bob Iger Hails "A Historic Day For Our Company" Following Fox Deal Close, Stresses Challenges Of Merging The Units
Disney-Fox: Relief, Gamesmanship, Anxiety, Layoffs Timeline & No Disneyland Perks On Day 1 Of Mega Company
Latest Film News
- Netflix’s Lisa Nishimura Moves To Film Group; Brandon Riegg Gets Comedy Oversight In Restructuring
- AGBO Wins JJ Braider Thriller Spec ‘All Fun And Games’
- Good Neighbors Media Acquires Rights To YA Novel 'The Naming Girl', Jennifer Phang To Direct
- 20th Century Fox And The Oscars: A Storied Studio And Its Legacy At The Academy Awards
- Spyglass Lays Off 15, Shutters New York Office In Break From TWC Past
- Noah Centineo In Talks To Star As He-Man In Sony/Mattel Films ‘Masters Of The Universe’