David Sarosi of Keith Olbermann’s old Countdown show on MSNBC has been named executive producer of Olbermann’s new Countdown on Current TV, which will premiere June 20. “Nobody knows what Countdown should be, more than Dave Sarosi,” said Olbermann, host of Countdown With Keith Olbermann and Chief News Officer at Current. For the past five years, Sarosi produced two key segments of the MSNBC show: the program “open,” which posed the question “Which of these stories will you be talking about tomorrow?” and the often-controversial Worst Persons in the World. Joining Sarosi as senior producers are Leslie Bella-Henry, Bob Lilly and Aaron Volkman.
'Countdown With Keith Olbermann' Taps EP
What's Hot on Deadline
'Hustlers': Cardi B, Lili Reinhart, Keke Palmer & Julia Stiles Join Constance Wu & Jennifer Lopez In Avenging Strippers Pic
Feeling The Churn: Why Netflix Cancels Shows After A Couple Of Seasons & Why They Can't Move To New Homes
Paramount Titles James Cameron Produced 'Terminator' Sequel; Pic Will Stay Put On Nov. 1 Against 'Charlie's Angels'
With Barack & Michelle Obama Chasing For Netflix, Warner Bros In Final Talks For Will Smith 'King Richard' Williams Tennis Sibs Deal
Latest TV News
- StandUp NBC Sets Audition Cities For Diverse Comedians Search
- SAG-AFTRA Podcast Addresses “Wigging” And “Paint Downs” In Stunt Industry
- David Boreanaz Teases ‘Angel’ Reunion: “We May Have Something In The Works”
- ‘Ray Donovan’s Pooch Hall Escapes Jail With DUI & Child Endangerment Plea Deal
- Disney-Fox Deal: Per-Share Value Set, Bob Iger Hails “Historic Moment”
- ‘P-Valley’: Dan J. Johnson & Tyler Lepley Cast In Starz's Strip Club Drama Series