David Sarosi of Keith Olbermann’s old Countdown show on MSNBC has been named executive producer of Olbermann’s new Countdown on Current TV, which will premiere June 20. “Nobody knows what Countdown should be, more than Dave Sarosi,” said Olbermann, host of Countdown With Keith Olbermann and Chief News Officer at Current. For the past five years, Sarosi produced two key segments of the MSNBC show: the program “open,” which posed the question “Which of these stories will you be talking about tomorrow?” and the often-controversial Worst Persons in the World. Joining Sarosi as senior producers are Leslie Bella-Henry, Bob Lilly and Aaron Volkman.
'Countdown With Keith Olbermann' Taps EP
What's Hot on Deadline
'Walking Dead' $300M Lawsuit Looks Trial Bound; AMC's Move To Dismiss Denied Yet Cabler Claims "Victory"
‘Amazing Grace’ Documentary On Riveting Aretha Franklin Gospel Performance Makes Late Bid For Oscar Attention
'The Show': Tom Burke Leads 'Watchmen' Creator Alan Moore's Gothic Fantasy; First Look, Protagonist Boards
Latest TV News
- Carol Burnett To Receive First Honorary Golden Globe TV Award Which Will Be Named After Her
- Acorn TV Goes Global; Launches In Thirty Countries Including Australia & India
- Chris O’Dowd & Anne-Marie Duff To Front Fremantle Scripted Podcast ‘Baby It’s Cold Outside’
- Showtime Taps Deva Kehoe As SVP Talent Relations & Events
- ‘Carmen Sandiego’ Gets January Premiere Date On Netflix
- Warner Bros. Digital Networks President Craig Hunegs To Depart