A month into its freshman run on Comedy Central, Workaholics has been renewed for a second season with a 10-episode order. The series, from Blake Anderson, Adam Devine, Anders Holm and Kyle Newacheck, has ranked No. 1 in its post-South Park Wednesday 10:30 PM time slot among young men and has done particularly well with Men 18-24. “It’s not only gratifying to know the audience for Workaholics has grown week-by-week, but also rewarding to see how the show is changing the way people live and work,” said Comedy Central’s head of original programming and production Kent Alterman. “Pretty soon, our national productivity will be so low, we will all have more leisure time.”
Comedy Central Renews 'Workaholics' For Second Season
What's Hot on Deadline
Harvey Weinstein's Lawyer Declares Alleged Victims Have "Lied"; D.A. Only Interested In"Political Correctness"
ABC Midseason Schedule: 'A Million Little Things' On Thursday, 'Dancing With the Stars' On Break, 'Whiskey' & 'Fix' Slotted
'Walking Dead' $300M Lawsuit Looks Trial Bound; AMC's Move To Dismiss Denied Yet Cabler Claims "Victory"
Latest TV News
- CBS News Settles With Three Charlie Rose Accusers; Suit Against Fired Host Continues
- Steven Yeun Joins ‘The Twilight Zone’; Miley Cyrus In ‘Black Mirror’
- WME Signs ‘Justice League’ Star Ray Fisher
- ‘Sesame Street’ Muppet Lily Becomes First To Experience Homelessness
- ‘Power’ Creator Courtney Kemp Pays Tribute To Deceased Crew Member
- ‘One Dollar’ Canceled By CBS All Access After One Season