A month into its freshman run on Comedy Central, Workaholics has been renewed for a second season with a 10-episode order. The series, from Blake Anderson, Adam Devine, Anders Holm and Kyle Newacheck, has ranked No. 1 in its post-South Park Wednesday 10:30 PM time slot among young men and has done particularly well with Men 18-24. “It’s not only gratifying to know the audience for Workaholics has grown week-by-week, but also rewarding to see how the show is changing the way people live and work,” said Comedy Central’s head of original programming and production Kent Alterman. “Pretty soon, our national productivity will be so low, we will all have more leisure time.”
Comedy Central Renews 'Workaholics' For Second Season
What's Hot on Deadline
Lee Daniels Lets Loose On "Pain & Anger" That 'Empire' Team Feels Over Jussie Smollett's Alleged Fake Hate Crime
'The Dark Tower' Casts Sam Strike As Gunslinger Roland Deschain, Plus Jasper Pääkkönen As Amazon Nears Pilot Order
Meghan McCain On Donald Trump's Complaint About Dad's Funeral: "I Don't Expect Decency From Trump Family"
David Letterman Tells Ellen DeGeneres He Stayed Too Long At 'Late Show': "Nobody Had The Guts To Fire Me"
Latest TV News
- Drew Goddard Inks Big Overall Deal With 20th Century Fox TV
- ‘Deadwood’: HBO Movie Unveils First Teaser & Premiere Date
- ‘Game Of Thrones’ Star Emilia Clarke Reveals She Survived Two Surgeries For Brain Aneurysms
- ‘Looking For Alaska’: Hulu Limited Series Adds Six To Cast
- Comcast Debuts Xfinity Flex Streaming Service For Internet-Only Customers
- ‘The Loudest Voice’: Josh Charles To Recur In Showtime’s Roger Ailes Limited Series