Chris Vance was cast as the male lead and Andrea Osvart as the female lead in Transporter, Cinemax’s 12-episode action series based on Luc Besson’s Transporter film franchise. The series centers on professional transporter Frank Martin (Vance), a role played in the movies by Jason Statham. Operating in a seedy underworld of dangerous criminals and desperate players, Frank can always be counted on to get the job done — discreetly. Osvart, repped by Innovative and Mosaic, will play Frank’s handler Carla, an extremely crafty former CIA operative who organizes his missions, acts as his eyes and ears on the outside, and continually stokes the flames of their unrequited attraction.
Cinemax's 'Transporter' Series Casts Male & Female Leads
What's Hot on Deadline
Detroit Fox Affiliate Airs Video Tribute To Jessica Starr; Meteorologist Died By Suicide After Eye Surgery
Mika Brzezinski Finally Apologizes On Air For Wednesday's Homophobic Slur, Calling It "Terrible Choice Of Words"
Latest TV News
- The Weekly Standard To Close; Anti-Trump Conservative Magazine Was Cable News Pipeline
- ‘The Black Tapes’ Supernatural Drama Based On Podcast In Works At NBC From Matthew Arnold
- ‘Last Man Standing’: Tisha Campbell To Recur On Fox Series As Familiar Character
- ‘Black-ish’, ‘The Goldbergs’, ‘The Kids Are Alright’ & ‘Single Parents’ Get…
- Apple Makes Peanuts Deal; DHX Media To Produce New Series, Specials & Shorts With Classic Characters For Streamer
- ‘Murphy Brown’, ‘Superstore’ Slip To Season Lows