WME has signed Morten Tyldum, whose Headhunters is playing at Cannes. The Norway-born helmer’s heist thriller is based on Jo Nesbo’s bestselling novel and produced by Yellow Bird, the team behind The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo series. Yellow Bird screened his film Friday; Magnolia Pictures already has purchased North American rights.
CANNES: WME Signs Norwegian Director Morten Tyldum
What's Hot on Deadline
Elizabeth Banks To Star In & Produce Paramount Players Pic On The Day A Wyoming Hotel Maid Won A Dream Date With Prince
'Stranger Things' David Harbour: "There's Nothing He Can't Do," Say Duffer Brothers - Exclusive Video
'Crazy Rich Asians' Could Hit $30M In 5-Day Opening; Fandango Presales Currently Besting 'Girls Trip'
Latest Film News
- Visual Effects Society Names Its 2018 Hall Of Famers & Other Career Honorees
- From Shakespeare To Elton John: Composer Shaina Taub Gets Ready To Wear ‘Prada’ – On Theater
- Michael Moore Tees Up Big Bang ‘Fahrenheit 11/9’ Poster
- Tribeca Film Festival Sets Dates, Submission Deadlines & New “Critics Week”
- Media Guarantors Names Erica Fishkin Head Of Legal & Business Affairs
- Mélanie Laurent & Payman Maadi Join Michael Bay’s Big-Budget Netflix Pic ‘6 Underground’