The Zoo, the recently formed New York-based production and management company headed by Jack Turner, has started production on the comedic exploitation film Skinny Dip, which stars Sasha Grey, Pam Grier and Danny Trejo. The grindhouse-esque plot revolves around a woman (Grey) who turns into a shotgun-wielding vigilante after her boyfriend is killed. Frankie Latina is directing, and Turner and Nicholas Shumaker will produce. Elle Driver is representing the film for international sales in Cannes, while CAA/Submarine will represent domestic.
Cannes: The Zoo Begins Production On Grindhouse Comedy 'Skinny Dip'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Crazy Rich Asians' Even Richer On Saturday With $10M+; Weekend Bling Now At $25M+ With $34M 5-Day Debut
'Meg' Munches On $300M+ & 'M:I- Fallout' Jumps Over $500M WW In Milestone-Rich Frame - International Box Office
Latest Film News
- Welcome To The Permanent, ‘Popular’ Oscar Campaign
- ‘Meg’ Munches On $300M+ & ‘M:I- Fallout’ Jumps Over $500M WW In Milestone-Rich Frame – International Box…
- ‘The Wife' & 'We The Animals' Bow Strong; 'Three Identical Strangers' at $10.5M in 2nd Month of Release: Specialty Box…
- ‘Crazy Rich Asians’ Even Richer On Saturday With $10M+; Weekend Bling Now At $25M+ With $34M 5-Day Debut
- Director Boots Riley Questions Spike Lee’s ‘Black KKKlansman’ Politics On Twitter
- Rosamund Pike Declined To Strip For ‘Die Another Day’ Audition, But Got The Part