The Zoo, the recently formed New York-based production and management company headed by Jack Turner, has started production on the comedic exploitation film Skinny Dip, which stars Sasha Grey, Pam Grier and Danny Trejo. The grindhouse-esque plot revolves around a woman (Grey) who turns into a shotgun-wielding vigilante after her boyfriend is killed. Frankie Latina is directing, and Turner and Nicholas Shumaker will produce. Elle Driver is representing the film for international sales in Cannes, while CAA/Submarine will represent domestic.
Cannes: The Zoo Begins Production On Grindhouse Comedy 'Skinny Dip'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- A First Look At The Script For ‘Roma,’ Alfonso Cuarón’s Intimate Rendering Of Life In ’70s…
- Oscar-Snubbed ‘Girl’ Director Lukas Dhont Responds To Tough Words From Trans Critics: “The Biggest Strength Of Art Is Empathy”…
- Bruce Willis Signs Three Picture Deal With MoviePass Films
- NBCU CEO Steve Burke Sends Out Grinch-y Holiday Note To Staff, Hints OTT Platform News May Be Finally Coming
- Penny Marshall Remembered: Rob Reiner, Tom Hanks, & Others Pay Tribute To Trailblazing Icon
- Warner Bros Inks $100M Co-Financing Deal With BRON For Six Films, Including ‘Joker’ & ‘The Mule’